Thursday, September 30, 2010

Today, in quotes

I reblogged from runawaytrain and commented on it on october 7th 2009 in tumblr.

“ You say girls are confusing? Nice try. Girls are the easiest to understand. We want love. We want trust. We want everything most guys lack. We want someone to change for us. We want them to accept the fact that sometimes we forget to shave. We want someone who doesn’t put drugs or alcohol before us. We want back rubs. We want you to give us flowers. We want you to hold our hand. We want you to be able to have sex with us for the beauty, not just because you want it. We all just want our own prince charming. Its that simple.”

I am glad that koh gives me back rubs when I ask for it. He holds my hand more often than I hold his. He makes flowers from tissue paper and surprise me w it. I have my own prince charming.

Today, I reblogged this:

"I fell in love with her courage, her sincerity, and her flaming self respect. And it’s these things I’d believe in, even if the whole world indulged in wild suspicions that she wasn’t all she should be. I love her and it is the beginning of everything."

— F. Scott Fitzgerald via http://quotewhore.tumblr.com/

You stopped believing in me so did I in you.

No comments: