Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Am I not ______ enough?

I always thank the almighty one for people I meet. Intan, Koh, Aidan, Kamsani, Kevin, April, Cheryl, Sam, Rashmi, Annabelle , etc. These people saw my ups and downs, my ins and outs.

I've always been the kind who is protective of my friends and I, too, judge too quickly. The girl you know who will always be there when shit happens.

I might not have the best attitude or temper but everyone gets the same vibe when they are with me; a friend in need is a friend indeed best describe me.

Not trying to blow my own trumpet at all. Ever.

My first impression to all is always the same. Diva comes on ever so often. So often I am used to it and no matter how hard I try not to make people feel that way, they always does.

Along the way, I helped people in the meanest way possible such as lying. I am great at coming up with stories and lies so hard to believe I am honest. But my ultimate pet peeve? Being lied to.

Oh btw, if you realize I don't talk to you as often as I do to the rest, there's something wrong with you. Not me. One day, everyone including me is going to find out what. Yup, I make friends based on my instincts and I never let my guard down especially towards the female species.

Koh will always, at this point, tell me to be more rational blahblah. I let my guard down once because of him. I am not going to let it happen again and I AM NEVER WRONG.

No comments: