Thursday, November 24, 2011

Muppets!

You know Koh and I have been walking hand in hand for quite some time now and even though its been comfortable knowing that he wont be gone from me anytime soon, I hope he can honestly find someone better. I know deep down, i am not good enough for him.



I whine too much. I complain too much. I eat too much.


We are just like Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy. Ironically, they are my favourite muppets!


aww, dont they just look so cute together?


When I was younger, I idolises Miss Piggy. She is such an arrogant, self-centered, and glamorous diva pig in dual pursuit of stardom and Kermit. Kinda like me! Boy, you wont want to know how arrogant I was when I was a toddler! I believe things havent got any better.




Kermit, on the other hand, serve as the main protagonist of the series, specials, and films. Like Koh, who is the main protagonist of our relationship, Kermit is witty and funny! Koh is my frog prince if I were a young princess. Koh is also the beast in Beauty (that's me!) and the Beast.





Koh has a photo taken like this last year. Let me go find that photo and show you! Meanwhile, catch The Muppets in cinemas this 8 December 2011 and like the Official Disney Studios Singapore Facebook Page!”



No comments: