Saturday, February 19, 2011

hi saw you recently with a guy, think it's your boyfriend? u two look cute together 8) and you've lost so much weight from your past blogger entries! blog more, your entires make me -smile- sometimes

HI!

Disclaimer: Boys you see me with might not be my boyfriend.

Thank you so much for your compliment! I dont know if its Koh you saw me with but if you recognize him from photos I posted on my blog then, YOU ARE RIGHT! Next time say hi! Who knows you will get a surprise gift from me.

And nope, you are wrong. I stopped exercising since one week after zoukout and i weigh myself yesterday…3kg heavier now. I went jogging yesterday because diet cannot start on monday anymore.

I will find the time to blog more! I haven't really upload photos to blog about v'day. sorry sorry! Thank you so much for reading my space!

Ask me anything and this is not a comment box.

No comments: