Friday, January 14, 2011

My current hair is a mess

If you spot me, I am usually in a bun. My hair is always in a bun. Why?


Every morning, without fail,
I will play tug of war with my hair
till its smoother.
However, the condition of the hair is still very bad.



You cannot see how many hair is stuck to the comb after one brush

DSC_0149

Here's what the floor has to offer.

DSC_0157

And it gets worse when I shower and condition my hair. I lost count after like 3 minutes of shampoo-ing which I will spare you the sight.

My hair is really fizzly.
DSC_0158

DSC_0161

DSC_0163

I look at it and I dont know what to do.
DSC_0159

DSC_0166

HELP?

Maybe an iPad in my hands will help me better because hair can grow then snip it off. I am not a fan of long long hair like Rapunzal. Actually if no iPad, hair products, hair care vouchers, whatever. At least some consolation to my hair problems can also. One cannot be too greedy!

So when I am at home or dressed slack, I like to put my hair back.
DSC_0167

However, i have this few strands sticking out.

DSC_0168

Plus my hair is of different colours =[

It cant seem to 'absorb' the coloring of the dye =[[

And when I remove my hairband,
DSC_0169
this happens.

DSC_0170

STUCK.

Usually, I look like
DSC_0171

Crap.

HELP HELP IPAD?

1 comment:

Kraneia said...

De-tangler!!

;)

Don't worry, my hair is crap too.


aye,
Scratch