Wednesday, February 10, 2010

It felt so FYPish...

I sent in my part of the group project a day before the 'deadline' you give me. I think I expect some kinda reply because when you expected a reply, I emailed you plus SMS you. So who is the rude one now? I dont think missing one meeting because I overslept is a huge error to minus me off the team. Even if I copy and paste stuff from internet, does it mean it is different from the stuff the lecturer gave us? Its also Command+C and Command+V (outta 4 people, 3 in the group uses a mac) what.

The other dude didnt come for 3 outta 4 meetings and my missing one meeting is OMGWTHBBQRYANDIDNTCOMEFORMEETINGWESHOULDTOTALLYKICKHEROUTOFTHEBOYSTEAMBECAUSEWEAREMOREAWESOMEANDITSAGROUP.
Whatever the case is, you is still one of my favourite boy in class. Thats why we are teammates.

I feel that you managed to push me into doing stuff I usually put off doing. But seriously, I don't think the words you used were right.

No comments: